I had to do mini research to be able to successfully install dropbox on Linux with single sign-on. Here are the steps I followed.
- Close all browsers windows.
- Open fresh browser window, visit to https://www.dropbox.com/ and login using SSO.
- Once logged-in, install dropbox package as usual. I used below steps
- Download the .deb package from https://www.dropbox.com/install-linux
- Enter command
sudo dpkg -i <.deb package file path>
- Open Dropbox from the installed program files, click OK to install dropbox daemon process.
- It should open your browser once again and ask for linking confirmation. Press OK.
- dropbox linux enter linking code
- Entering Linking Code After Dropbox Install on Ubuntu/Linux