See the screenshot below.
To use this color scheme, download this XML file and follow following steps.
How to install:
- Goto the Qt Creator setting directory, which is
under Microsoft Windows XP.
Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\Nokia\qtcreator
In case you are using Windows 7 then
(replace <user name> with your login name)
and In Linux the path is,
- Goto the directory named styles. (Create one if it does not exists!)
- Place the downloaded XML file in this directory.
How to change the color scheme in Qt Creator:
- Goto Fonts & Colors settings.
(To open, go through Tools->Options->Text Editor->Font & Colors)
- Scroll down and select the new color scheme named Dark Knight.
- Press OK.
I hope you people like it. Suggestions & comments are welcome.
Technorati tags: OpenGuru.org weblog, Qt Creator, Dark Color Scheme.